We are looking for someone specializing in modeling/rendering. This would be freelance on-site work, with possibilities of becoming a full-time position.
All the work we do is industrial design and digital user interface design. Currently we are working with an exceptional and enviable client list doing projects for the home entertainment, consumer electronics, computer and automotive industries. This is all hard surfacing work for product design concepts (no characters, game art, spaceships or aliens).
Skills you must have:
- Ability to produce photorealistic images from a modeling, texturing and rendering standpoint
- Creating concept models capturing design models in
Blender (working from sketches, annotations and other instructions).
- Create vector and bitmap artwork for texturing
- Texturing models and creating detail materials for rendering
- Produce static and animated photorealistic renderings
- Create documents for color and materials explorations combining render
passes and photoshop effects
- Work with programmers to help creation of custom tools that support
best workflow for projects
- Be willing to learn new processes, software packages and automation
task as needed.
Part-time - 15-30 hrs/week,
Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume.
Skills: blender, design, rendering