Blog Content Writer w/SEO & Submission
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an SEO expert to work on blog posting. Attention should be paid to:
1. Google and Yahoo and other search engines
2. Unique Content creation and writing skills
3. Header tag optimization and working on HTML source code
5. Experienced with WordPress, Hootsuite, TribePro, Ping.fm, Onlywire
6. Keyword and phrases research
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
2. Is familiar with HTML
3. Is available for ongoing full-time work (40 hours per week)
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with SEO and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. Experience with coding HTML
In addition, please answer the following: How many search results does Google show on each page?
About the company
This is the Empower Network company. Knowledge about the company is preferred
I am back and doing interviews. Hope you are well.
Even though you send links for me to look at one of the things I am needing to see is a raw blog post.
I should preface this invitation by asking you to look at my job posting to get the full description.
I am asking candidates to go to my blog post and pick one of my posts out and re-write it in order to optimize it. I'm sorry you will not get paid for this but the contractors that I have hired so far have not been able to do what they said and have caused me almost 2 months delay.
I am requesting that contractors become familiar with Empower Network and be able to generate leads with the blogs that are written.
Please go to http://www.empowernetwork.com/debo
It should take you less than 30 minutes since the content has been written.
Contract duration depends on quality
Skills: yahoo, research