Bookkeeping/Accounting for Adult Business
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Categorize transactions in Quickbooks online weekly
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards weekly
- Create financial reports in Quickbooks - weekly and monthly
- Create spreadsheets
- Live outside United States
- Excellent feedback on oDesk or other legitimate contractor websites
- Able to provide references
- Must complete several pre-employment tests to assess skills
- Complete Skype interview
To be considered - respond to each in a couple sentences or as directed:
1 - Briefly describe your bookkeeping/accounting experience: (a) What training do you have? (b) What kind of companies have you worked for? (c) How many years have you done this work? Do NOT refer me to your profile.
2 - Are you comfortable working for an adult business?
3 - Attach your resume.
4 - Describe your experience with Quickbooks online. Are you able to provide me with feedback as to how we can better use the software?
5 - Skip #3. Do NOT attach your resume.
6 - What are your protocols for keeping personal information secure?
7 - Are you okay completing pre-employment tests to determine your work skills?
8 - Are you able to give advice and provide guidance for better/more efficient ways of tracking our finances? Give a brief example when you have done so in the past.
9 - What kind of financial reports have you created for other companies?
10 - Have you ever managed a company's bank accounts and credit cards with online banking? Making payments, monitoring for fees, etc.
11 - Why do you work in bookkeeping or accounting? What do you enjoy about the work?
12 - Why should I hire you?
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Website Data Entry