Bookkeeping / Finance Assistant for Growing IT Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Advantage Technologies is looking for a financial assistant who will report to the company CFO. The position will average approximately 10 hours per week during the first half of the month, and 5 hours per week during the last half of the month. The position will be ongoing, and the workload and hours are expected to increase in the future. The responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Auditing monthly employee expense reports (approximately 30 employees)
- Auditing monthly mileage and travel reports (approximately 20 employees)
- Other reports and analysis as needed
- US-based contractors only.
- Must have extensive experience with Excel
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- Must be available via phone during the week
- Must be interested in a long-term opportunity. This is not a short-term contract.
- Retirees seeking extra income
- Stay-at-home parents seeking part-time income
If you feel that you have the skills, and would be interested in a long term opportunity with a growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Microsoft Excel GENIUS Needed