Build a Python web scraper to collect some data from Crunchbase
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for a Python developer familiar with the beautiful soup package for web scraping. I want to develop Python functions to scrap and parse CrunchBase company profiles.
In particular, I want to be able to get (from a passed URL):
- Funding history (rounds, dollar amounts, type etc.)
- Company facts (founded, employees, location etc.)
- New stories
- Personnel acquisitions
The functions should return results as a dictionary with an appropriate data structure.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer