Build the interactive Balsamiq prototype of a web page
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- You will be provided with a description of what this page does, as well as a few hand drawn mockups that may be used as a starting point for your Balsamiq prototype.
- The goal is to create the interactive Balsamiq prototype of this page as soon as possible (if possible on Monday, and no later than Tuesday). One should be able to navigate between the pages / menus and have a good sense of the interaction flow.
- You will work in a team with a Heuristic Evaluation (HE) expert and a developer.
- You should have a first version of the prototype after ~2 hours of work. You will pass this version to the HE expert who will start reviewing it. In the meantime, you can 1) continue improving your prototype, and 2) follow the remarks of the HE expert to include them in the revision of your prototype.
- Don’t spend time *at all* on the details and the graphics, we want to move quickly and have something functional. We don’t care if it is pretty or not.
- Please refer to the attached pipeline.
- Estimated time: < 6h
- Has to be completed
- Deliverables: *.bmml files + interactive PDF
We will consider your application if and only if you answer the following questions:
- What is your time zone?
- In your time zone, what times are you available to work?
- Will you be able to complete the job before Monday evening (PDT)?
- When will you be able to start?
- Do you have access to Google+ / Google Hangouts?
- Finally, please include a simple Balsamiq mockup you did in the past in your application.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer