I need someone who can guide me by providing step by step installation/configuration guide to install the followings on my Linux Ubuntu VPS server:
1. ISPConfig 3
3. SSL/STL SMTP so that I can use external SMTP such as MS Outlook, Thunderbird and other desktop applications or web-mail applications to send/receive/relay emails
4. Courier or Dovecot
6. Anti-virus required for Postfix
7. SPF and DKIM
8. Squirrelmail or Roundcub
9. Cron jobs and autoresponder
10. Email Bounce management and IP rotation
11. FTP server and CGI
12. mySQL and phpMyAdmin
13. Apache 2
14. Binding 9
15. and others required for a fully working VPS server
I need this VPS server to be set up in such a way that I can send bulk emails INBOX as well as I can host a few websites in ISPConfig.
I am not very tech person, so I need very easy guide (copy & paste) so that I can use to set up my VPS quickly when I need to move from one VPS provider to another. All I need from you is an easy step by step installation/configuration guide and with some help for troubleshooting in case I face bugs/errors during installation.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Skills: linux, management, apache, troubleshooting