Business Continuity Manager
Business Continuity Manager
Our Client is seeking a Full Time Business Continuity Manager ., Location: Newark, NJ, This candidate must have the following experience:
Title: Business Continuity Manager
Be accountable to the Region CEO and Group Head of BCM for delivery of Group Policy for Business Continuity in the Americas to required standards encompassing all key responsibilities below.
Provide expertise and support to businesses on the development, maintenance and testing of Business Continuity Management framework across the Region.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Establish and maintain communities of BCM's (where applicable) and Department Continuity Coordinators (DCC's) across all countries in the Region for the development, maintenance and testing of Business Continuity plans for all departments.
2. Establish and maintain Business Continuity strategies in line with Group standards, to ensure recovery capability is in place to meet the needs of business across the Region.
3. Ensure that BCM's and DCC's are appropriately trained in their Business Continuity duties, and provide support and guidance as required.
4. Manage compliance and reporting against BCM key controls.
5. Notify the Group Head of BCM of all BCP related audit activity in the Region.
6. Monitor local regulatory bodies for BCM requirements and report on compliance / gaps to functional management.
7. Together with technology teams, ensure IT DR capabilities meet business recovery requirements in all countries in the Region.
8. Ensure that BCM activity schedules are maintained for each country including exercising of IT DR plans.
9. Delivery of an effective Crisis Management framework in each country.
10. Be responsible for maintaining BCP sites (including host/refugee,, common area locations) to ensure that they are available and functional for use in the event of an emergency situation.
11. Provide timely MISto functional management on activities, tests, and incidents across the Region.
Qualifications & Skills
1. An understanding of Banking operations and the Regulatory environments governing Banking operations.
2. An understanding of the technological infrastructure and applications used in the Bank.
3. An aptitude to acquire professional knowledge and educational accreditation in Business Continuity Planning.
4. Strong interpersonal skills.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Good project management skills.
7. Ability to analyse complex issues and translate these into clear and concise reports to facilitate decisions required from Senior Management.
8. Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and with a high degree of initiative.
9. Preferably a person of high professional standing with experience of both the technical and managerial aspects of Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management planning
aurionPro Solutions, Inc.
Fax: 732 909 2221
Consecutive Winner of Deloitte Fast 50 (India) and Fast 500 (Asia/Pac) Awards 2007 & 2008
Skills: management, banking-systems