Business Development - Appointment Setter Needed For Technology Projects
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are in need of an individual capable of making telephone calls daily to the California & Idaho area to specific types of businesses. You'll be responsible for collecting lead information from a number of resources via online and tracking your communication with these leads. Most importantly we are looking for an individual that feels comfortable making cold calls.
The telephone number will be provided via Google Voice, but you will need to have your own broadband and headset/microphone.
The individual will need to work under the MST time zone hours of 9am-5pm. The job will entail:
1. Calling new people every day with a script that will be provided and setting, canceling and rescheduling appointments
2. Entering data into Microsoft Excel with a template provided
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Understands phone and email etiquette and does not violate these principles
3. Is familiar with Microsoft Excel
4. Is available between 9am – 5pm PST, Monday through Friday
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing and specifically, appointment setting
2. Your proficiency with Microsoft Excel
3. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm MST
In addition, the candidate will need to either provide a voice sample, voicemail based on a script or schedule a call with us. We are interested in only 10/10 English capable candidates.
We are a boutique digital agency focused on pre-enterprise and enterprise web design, development & print. Located in Los Angeles CA & Boise ID area.
Skills: english, design