Business Development Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to perform outreach to a list of 3,000 target companies.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for leveraging the target company's website, LinkedIn profiles, and other sources of publicly available information to research and communicate with the appropriate business contact.
The Business Development Manager will then follow up with the prospect and arrange appointments for our team using Google Mail and Calendar.
We're structuring this role to include a 1 week trial, with an approximate 3 - 6 additional months of work scheduled (20 - 30 hours/week) should this be a good fit. US working hours will be required.
1. Proven experience in business and partnership development -- particularly lead generation, cold emailing prospects, and appointment setting
2. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
3. Highly organized, persistent, and the ability to think quickly
4. Technology Experience: Salesforce, Google Spreadsheets, LinkedIn's InMail functionality
How to Apply:
If you meet all 4 of the above minimum qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. Please fill out this brief questionnaire and we will be in touch if your background is a fit: https://docs.google.com/a/odesk.co
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Another test job for UI design group