We looking for business development manager for our web services company.
Company services will be:
1. Website design and development
2. SEO and online marketing
3. Google Adwords Management
You should have:
Experience in Managerial / Leadership role in IT Sales
Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience along with good record of achieving targets
Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
Good networking capabilities across the Industry and proven leadership qualities
Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written and both technical & non- technical
Guide & help sales team in building their skills for various sales activities like making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills, etc.
Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
Please answer all the below questions in application:
1. How much experience in Experience in Managerial / Leadership?
2. Previous experience in web services or IT management?
3. Tell me about your previous success in building a customer base from a standing start. What steps did you take?
4. Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?
5. What do you consider your most significant strength?
6. What is your current job?
7. Are you going to leave your current job?
8. How many hours in a week you are available?
9. What is the hourly rate you want and is it negotiable?
10. Why should we hire you for this position? What kinds of contributions would you make?
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Data Entry