Business Startup Manual (Re-Write)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for high quality writer to rewrite a report (10 030 words) on the subject of financing startups. I will supply you with the content of the report to be rewritten.
I need you to re-write (re-phrase) the content of the report and make it sound differently, but keep the meaning intact.
The writing should be of high quality and should flow smoothly and sound natural when it's read.
The rewriting will need to keep the meaning and structure of the original text.
1) If the text you submit to us does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid until it is corrected and resubmitted to us for approval within 3 days.
2) The content must be at least 85% unique when compared to the original.
3) The text should ABSOLUTELY MUST read like it was written by a Native English speaker...this is very important.
4) The writing must be 100% "ERROR FREE" - Again; grammar and Spelling must be perfect.
1) YOUR GRAMMAR, SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION MUST BE EXCELLENT! 100% Grammar and spelling error free articles
2) Quality of content should be professional (its for mature metro city audience)
3) Avoid repeating the same worlds and sentences. Bring originality in each article.
4) retain the meaning of the original text
1) You agree that upon sending us rewrites all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to us. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner.
2) To communicate 1-2 times per week via email.
We will pay you within 24 hours of the approval (after review) of 1/3 of the whole rewrite project. We review each 1/3 the same day we receive it.
Upon request you will be provided with a sample article so that you can see the types of content you will be rewriting.
Please type "the report site needs to be fixed" in your private message to me so we know you have read, understand and agree with the requirements.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: rewriting, english, grammar