I'm seeking a business plan writer and researcher for my new startup. My goal is to have a professional business plan so that I may look for investors.
The company is www.CeArMex.com. We specialize in the import of mexican craft beer and wine as well as beer from Europe. We have received a very strong interest from retailers in the US to purchase the product, and are now looking for a good business plan to offer to investors.
I'm looking for someone that can help me put my vision and research into an attractive business plan for investors, as well as helping to research and complement any area in which my research is lacking.
We are looking for someone who can help us create a business plan which incorporates
1. Sales and cash flow projections and estimation of fixed and variable costs
2. Operational costs
3. Market analysis, including competition and customer segments
4. Distribution channel strategies
5. Any legal notices or disclosures that may be necessary
Within each of these segments will be sub-topics that you might suggest or we will think of together. We ultimately would like you to package this as a PowerPoint Presentation that we can use with potential investors.
We are looking for a business consultant with the following skills:
1. Strong business plan experience import and export. Specifically, you must be a generalist that understands finance, marketing, and operations. A consulting background is preferred
2. Ability to explain certain concepts or ideas to those without business backgrounds
3. Proficiency Open office, excel spreadsheets
Skills: import, analysis, finance, marketing, research