C++ Scientific Programming. Speed Enhancement.
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Established data mining/machine learning company with superb scientific direction and award winning products is seeking strong C++ programmers to refactor and extend our existing codebase. Current code base is largely C, with a some mathematical FORTRAN. Initial focus is on performance enhancements including parallelization and multi-threading (single server multiple cores). Cloud services and Hadoop are part of our ongoing development plan.
- 5 years C++ programming experience (non-management)
- moderate to extensive experience working with mathematical algorithms
- (modifying math algorithms not required)
- comfort working with a very large code base (500,000 lines)
- Working in both Windows and Linux environments
Skills: microsoft-windows, linux