Why work here?
• A work from home position
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Writes and debugs unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
• Creates and modifies command line build and installer packages
• Transitions existing code to new technologies and updates third party components
• Changes application code to work with new databases and security providers
What are the requirements for the role?
• Windows C++ developer with enterprise application and api experience
• Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
• Has a good grasp of the core tools included with Visual Studio professional
• Proficient in source control using SVN
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
We pay $15/hour ($360 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $12/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
How to qualify:
Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
Try out the job. During a 3-day fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
Click “Apply for this Position” below.