This job is only for Certified Armis Instructors (CAIs)
This is a 3 part video showing how you would teach a child between 8 and 10 yrs old how to play Armis.
Please select a child that does not currently know how to play Armis but wants to learn how to play.
1) introduce yourself as well as the child,
2) tell the viewers and the child about Armis
3) ask the child what s/he knows about Armis
4) tell of the benefits of playing Armis
5) begin to teach the game
1) finish teaching the child how to play the game
2) play 1 game with you at lead, and 2nd game with child at lead
3) tell child to practice the game as homework
1) allow the child to play a complete game alone
2) when game is finished congratulate the child for the win, and tell the viewers about some of the benefits of playing Armis
3) Invite views to learn how to play, and to take advantage of the Armis for Schools Worldwide program. Free games to schools anywhere in the world.