COCOS2D programmer wanted! EXSPEREINCE IS A MUST!
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a TOP NOTCH cocos2d programmer to put in one of our positions, we need somone with these qualities
-COCOS2D at least 1 year or more
- MAYBE BOX 2D AS WELL?
- Leadership abilities
- Can work well on your own and dont need directions every 5 minutes
- Has uploaded apps to the ios app store before and has no problem performing this task.
-Can think of new ideas to improve games
- has no problem reskinning games
- would also have no problem coding a game from scratch
- has a good sense of humour
-fluent in english
- is looking for a long term job
- does not work with an agency but is a single free lancer.
- can work 40 hours a week or more,,we can let you work as many as you want
- has no problem working at least 8 hours a day. at least 5 days a week
- has no problem reporting daily tasks into our basecamp area.
- can work fast
Im really looking for someone i can move up into managment positions..
You would be working with my team of 6 and a company with over 20 people in it.. I need someone who can match me, looking for a programmer that can hold their self high and be confident that they are doing things the correct way.
Things we deal with are
- ios pop ups
- drop box storage and sharing
- uploading to app store
- box 2d
- In app purchases
- updating for new iOS,
- devices apple = all
and much more but those are the things i would need you to do on a weekly basis..
you have access to many free resources including your own artist and accounts to many many things.
Bonuses and other incentives..
Our team is great but we need another leader in our programming area.
Also just to add: we do not hire programmers from china at this time, its just a company policy since many companies have had big issues on odesk with companies from china.. such things as code stolen, apps stolen, switching programmers, broken english being a barrier issue... so we simply choose not to hire from china as we have never had a good exsperience with this. So please DO NOT apply if you are in china. Sorry
Skills: leadership, games, english, iphone-sdk