I need a VERY PROFESSIONAL UPDATE in my ACADEMIC CV.
I will forward you my present CV, and a numbe rof other itens to be updated, together with some expecific details for a great and professional fresh academic CV.
The following should be incorporate in the new fresh CV when I send the present CV and other infos regading my achievements in the last few years.
Required Skills & Experience
• list a combination of academic experience as well as consulting, business or corporate positions.
• international travel experience - travellings to various countries for conferences and talks.
•higher level of experience with new educational technology and higher level of experience mentoring and counseling students. See my present position.
• I am very comfortable working in a multicultural environment and I am very sensitive to cultural differences. I , myself, am a foreigner int he UK, and speak 3 languages, with also a Master in business and cultural studies.
•I have a record of working on my own initiatives in fast-paced, demanding environments and i am very flexible and adaptable.
• as a teacher and undergraduate director, I treat student concerns with sincerity and discretion
•Degrees and other courses - supplied in my CV and further info when the job is agreed.
• i have mopre than 20+ years of higher education and business experience, having worked and teach in various countries - Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
•I have some publications in recognized journals such as the british journal of management, 4 plus stars in management.
•Author a boook in my area of expertise - Leadership (this is in the pipeline, to be completed in the next 3-6 months). The book will be very practical, useful for managers and students in UG and MBA classes.
•Outstanding classroom presence and evaluations, this will be supplied by the comments of my students.
•Excellent managerial and listening skills, this is also demonstrated by my administrative roles.
•Have the right to work in the UK, I have British/Brazilian nationalities.
Skills: counseling, management, leadership