Cake PhP Expert to Perform Code Review
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
USA company needs CakePHP expert to perform a Code review of a BETA version of an online MarketPlace similar to http://www.myhammer.co.uk/ built on cakePHP. You must provide references that demonstrate your experience with similar past projects and participate in a skype interview prior to being selected. We will be building 3 other modules onto this site and will require additional code review. If you perform a great job we will utilize you for additional code review.
You will deliver the following (standard results should also be included):
1. General review of the code
2.Confirm code developed and documented based on OOP rules
3. Determine whether the project was developed based on common and industry accepted solutions and identify and describe any areas where there are unique or proprietary code that would pose a problem or difficulty for another developer to make additions or modifications (essentially, can another developer easily work with the code)
4. Architecture of the project - is it flexible and designed right or not
6. Unit testing
7. Excellent command of English as we will communicate (verbal and written) in English only
8. You must be available via Skype to communicate with us 9am EST (GMT-5) – 1pm EST (GMT-5) (New York City Time Zone) when we need to meet.
9. You must have a reliable internet connection..
Must be a professional in cakePHP.
Not necessary, but is definitely a plus:
experience in development of Marketplaces and high-loaded projects
Skills: english, mvc