Children's Picture Book Marketing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our company is looking to hire someone to help us with marketing and promotion for a children's picture book. The children's picture book is available for sale on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com in papaerback format, as well as ibooks, kindle, sony reader, and nook.
The main goal of this position would be to get the word out about the new title Chloe the Jumbo Jet: A Problem of Olympic Proportions. Some specific duties may include:
1. Submitting the book for reviews on websites, etc
2. Posting on social media sites (facebook, twitter, etc) to inform groups about the book. Groups may include teachers, parent teacher organizations, etc.
3. Setting up book readings/signings etc at bookstores, local libraries, etc
4. Reaching out to small bookstores/booksellers to carry title in stores
5. Additional duties as described or discussed.
Ideally, I would like to hire someone that can focus on marketing/promotion efforts for 5-10 hours a week for an extended period of time. I would ask the the person we hire keep a log of all their activities. We'd like to assess results periodically to make sure that we are getting a return from the marketing efforts. The ideal candidate must also have extremely effective writing skills (English) and great phone demeanor.
If this is something that interests you, please respond with your qualifications and your credentials for this position. Also, if you have experience in marketing and promotion of books or creative projects please specify that in your application. We look forward to working with you.
Skills: marketing, kindle, facebook, twitter, english