Clean jpeg background image in photoshop CS5
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The attached file is a part of a scan of a layout sheet which will be screen printed. At present it is in its raw state and needs cleaning up so all that remains are the individual images on a transparent canvas ready for final preparation for screen printing.
Attached a part of an image to show a typical layout. The file attached is only a small part of a larger layout which needs retouching. We use Photoshop CS5.
1. The dust, marks, dots and background lines which don’t belong to the individual drawings need to be erased.
2. The remaining image should be in 100% opaque black on a transparent canvas.
3. The image should be trimmed to size to fit on the canavs as it will have a border.
4. The final file returned with your application should be a psd file. If larger than 5mb send through mailbigfile.com or similar program.
6. The final file size when work is done does not need to be more than 30mb.
This job is easy for anybody that knows Photoshop but it has to be done accurately
To apply for this job I need to know that you understand what I am looking for. Please use the sample to work on and return to me with your application.
If I hire you, I need the finished product in 24 hours from hire. Please confirm that this can be done.