Cloud Database/Google Spreadsheet Wizard
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hi! Thank you for applying for our job! :D
This has the potential to be a long term position. However, to apply, you must complete the task below.
GOAL: Create a pivot table that automatically counts how many times each Web Framework is used.
1. Go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadshee
2. Make your own copy of the spreadsheet.
3. In your copy, make a pivot table report sheet.
4. The pivot table report sheet should be named "Number of Instances of Each Web Framework"
5. The pivot table should contain all technologies from row 1 of the "Primary Master Source Table" that are defined as a "Web Framework" in row 2 of the "Primary Master Source Table".
6. it should then display a count or tally of all the cells in each technology's column that contain "YES"
7. Allow email@example.com to edit the spreadsheet.
8. Apply for this position by sending the link to the spreadsheet you made.
Please ask me questions if any of this is unclear.