*No Agencies, just independent contractors may apply*
Looking for a code ignitor programmer who can quickly learn from existing code.
I have a web app with various small bugs and on going development roadmap.
If interested please answer the following questions in your reply.
1. List CI app projects you've worked on previously?
2. How many hours a week are you available?
3. Are you dedicated on finishing tasks you start and do your best to communicate updates?
4. How are you with identifying cross browser issues (webpage rendering wrong on different browsers) ?
5. Why you are the best candidate for this project?
Best of luck everyone....looking forward to hearing from you all!