Complete Web Developer from start to finish (PSD to up and running)
PROGRAMMER TASK LIST
2. Please fix the permalinks in the Drupal system so instead of node numbers, we see the node titles.
3. Make sure site is under construction – please install a plugin that will only allow administrators to see the page for now. We will turn this off a day before we launch.
4. Take a look at the template design and begin to replicate that theme in Drupal. Make sure headers and footers are consistent and the .css is matching in terms of colors and typography.
7. Contact Us page is a simple e-mail form. Name, e-mail, and message field.
8. The home page is mostly static with the exception of the top. The "Choose an activity" field will be autocomplete based off the table "li_activities".
9. Instructor search page will be two tabs; a list view and map view. Map view will integrate with Google Maps API. The data in DIV boxes will be sorted.
10. Instructor Bio page will be fairly static.
11. Instructor dashboard, Student Dashboard, and Activity Dashboard has links but I want the content of those links to remain on the page rather than go to an external link. Majority of the information to change and update are based off forms.
12. Finish by creating a small Blog section – This will be accessible to all the Instructors and Admins (Me/Imtiyaz). When the instructors post, this must go through a queue first before it is approved and posted. This blog should have an RSS feed for users to subscribe to, based off the activity.
13. converting PSD to HTML.
14. Will need to create few more pages.
Need a programmer proficient in the following:
- Conversion of .psd files to HTML5 (Can be manually coded from scratch or through a CMS such as Drupal_
- Basic PHP knowledge including MySQL data extraction/insertion and Sessions/Cookies
- Proper CSS Formatting
- Integration with third-party services (Google Maps API, Facebook API (Authentication, messaging, and comments), Twitter API (Authentication, tweeting)
- Basic HTML/CSS design work and typography
ETA to finish this job is 15 Days. More information will be provided to final three contractors. Only one contractor will be hired for this job.
Function similar to:
Skills: design, facebook, twitter