Completion of an Antiques Gallery wordpress website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are an Egyptian web development agency with a clientele base in Egypt, Middle East and USA. We serve clients operating in a number of corporate fields starting from financial services through documentary films all the way to NGOs and universities.
We are currently looking for a PHP Programmer with top notch experience coding Wordpress themes and plugins to complete the development of an Antiques Gallery website (English) operating in Egypt. This includes applying some design and functional tweaks to the existing completed work. A whole list of the required tweaks will be provided in writing.
We expect the contractor to provide the following in the course of project execution;
1. VERY STRICT adherence to the design details (fonts, alignments, font types and sizes, etc..)
2. VERY STRICT adherence to the required functionalities.
3. Applying ajax whenever and wherever required, specially with submitting forms, providing that all forms must have identical functionality and bubble validation messages.
4. If needed, fetching for suitable plugins to ensure delivering defined functionalities.
5. The website should be compatible with all windows and linux based browsers, as well as tablets and mobile devices.
6. Orientation to the special plugins/features of the delivered cms.
7. Fixing bugs that could appear within the first six months from final delivery date.
8. Complete the required work in two weeks time from contract award date
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with total access to all necessary online folders needed to cpmplete a full assessment, theme design jpgs and a list of required user functionalists to quote a total fixed price estimate (and accept full payment upon completion) for the project, and also supply an execution time frame.
The position will entail:
1. Theme Development from PSD to Wordpress
2. Plugin modification – this will be tweaking open source plugins, and developing new ones if needed
3. Basic Photoshop knowledge to update current designs
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Excellent working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to revamp Wordpress sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Very good command of English
6. Should be very easily contactable by email or Skype
7. Extremely responsive and punctual with deadlines
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. A confirmation that you've read and understood the job requirements
2. Your relevant experience for this project (URLs to similar completed websites)
3. Your proficiency with English
4. Your consent to attend a Skype interview whenever needed
5. An avowal that you will not be doing any simultaneous work during this project's life span
6. Weekend days
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE ALL ABOVE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.