To all interested parties,
We are looking for a highly skilled programmer who can connect our merchant account (authorize.net) to our five websites
Sites are all in Drupal 7.x.
1. Must connect and include all basic functions of merchant account to ensure that customer has optimal shopping experience, including several payment options like credit card, debit card, paypal, echeck, etc. Note: before connecting any of these services, you must let us know of any possible additional charges.
2. Must have a receipt system to customer after purchase (email receipt)
3. Must have the necessary security features added to all transactions (SSL layers applied)
4. Define the transactions URL as needed
5. Please note that you must be able to provide us with test transactions/proofs to ensure that all sites are connected properly without any errors. To test transactions in the merchant account, it could be done in test mode and without charging any real amounts in the credit card. These transactions history should be kept either in the admin panel of the site for us to check, or found from merchant account for verification of successful connection of merchant account to our websites
6. Must use the same merchant account to connect the rest of the 4 sites (5 in total), and with unique ids for easy management and administration. All sites needs test transaction record which must be submitted to us as proof of successful connection
7. Must define all the important criterion in the merchant account, such as: see attachment
8. Transaction should take 3 to 5 seconds, and go through really quickly. It should not take any longer this allotted time frame because authorize.net states these guidelines on transaction speed. Note that a transaction time of 7 and more seconds is not acceptable
9. Make sure to activate all features present in the merchant account including the Fraud Prevention Feature, and test that this feature works
10. Place certifications for SSL Comodo and Authorize.net seal
11. You will work from a testing account, and be responsible for helping us set up onto real account.
12. Need batch product uploading and categorization. For example, when using cvs file to upload products, each product must go into it's appropriate category automatically. A spatula would fall into kitchen utensils, apron in kitchen apparel, etc
13. Need a shipping calculator added in check-out to allow customers to know expected costs based on shipping costs. The shipping costs are calculated using the customer's location
Terms & Conditions:
1. Contract Work Only, No Hourly.
--- We will sign a non-disclosure agreement to confirm that you will be paid for your work upon deadline and delivery. You must also agree to our nda terms/conditions.
Please note that before sending payment we will review your work to ensure that you completed all tasks of the project.
2. The deadline is 2 days from the starting point, and cannot be extended. All information will be provided to you, and you must ask all questions before beginning. No delays or excuses!---We will discuss
3. ----Milestone payments may be given per website completed but only if you complete all merchant points listed in the job posting; that means 100% of the work must be completed on the website for you to receive the payment.
Please note for your project bid, the fixed price includes odesk fees.
Thank you for your interest, and hope to work with you soon
Good luck to all applicants