Content Researcher to Keep Photo-Sharing Site Safe
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Task: Researchers are required to report prohibited content on our site for 2 hours every day, for 2 weeks. If the freelancer performs well after 2 weeks, we will offer him/her a one-month contract, followed by a long-term contract (until we finish this project).
$$: $3/hour (including oDesk fee)
*Salary may or may not increase depending on freelancer's performance
It is much preferred if candidate is ready to work for more than a month (2 hours every day).
- English speakers who have good research and communication skills
- Resourceful at finding content online
- Having wide knowledge about offensive (or illegal) content that is popular among online users (especially on photo-sharing sites) is a plus
- Experience in researching prohibited content is also a plus
- It’s important that the candidate is able to tolerate content that is violent, offensive, sometimes gory, and adult-related
- It is best if candidates are familiar with hourly paid jobs on oDesk and the usage of Work Diaries
Terms and conditions:
1. Chosen candidates, once hired, should agree to our terms of confidentiality. The following cannot be discussed to anyone else in any form during and after the contract:
- Name of the website
- What the candidate did for the job
- Any information exchanged between us and the candidate
2. Candidates should strictly work for 2 consecutive hours every day during his/her work contract.