We are looking for an extremely talented, highly competent individual who is meticulous, has excellent attention to detail and demonstrates oodles of initiative. This role will be a fantastic challenge for the right person who enjoys working in a fast paced cutting edge environment where technology never sleeps.
You will be smart, be able to think on your feet and a self-starter. You will have a high level of common sense plus you will have the innate ability to collate numerous interlinking activities into one logical sequential and systematic workflow to maximize your work output at high speed and unwavering accuracy.
You will have excellent communication skills. You will be an excellent researcher and you will display a high level of competence implementing mission critical tasks within extremely tight timescales.
Essential Skills and Background Required:
• Excellent awareness and knowledge of online advertising/marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Search engine marketing experience is desirable
• Understand the advantages of the Google, RSS Feeds, Blogging Aggregators, Ping, Yahoo and Bing search platforms and structure client campaigns in a way to maximise the use of the features offered
• Monitor the quality of client deliverables
• Understand client's business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc
• You will need an understanding of content writing, link building and how to access online business communities and vertical markets.
• You will have expertise in posting attention grabbing comments to various social media sites
• Understand how to use compatible widgets to increase traffic to WordPress sites
• The ability to interpret social media psycho-graphic data
In short –we are looking for a real super star, who is smart and has recently worked in a guerilla-marketing environment.
As a Content Distribution Specialist, you will play a key role in growing our business across the globe. You will be part of a small team of dedicated professionals. You will need to be highly motivated and hard working looking for a fast track career path in an innovative and fast moving industry.
• Use leading technology to generate new search keywords
• Prepare key search terms that will be weaved into article creation.
• Create ad titles and descriptions
• Support the rest of the team in strategic endeavours
• At times you may need to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
• Regularly reviewing KPIs and actively identify new online marketing opportunities
• Maximise traffic to all websites using spider technology
• Contribute to the development and upkeep of new and existing sites
• Research sector specific vertical markets and contribute to creating perpetual traffic generation strategies
• Use all the above skills to explore new or emerging online communities that are congruent to our brand
• Podcast, video and article distribution and linking to those to get more listeners
• Updating our blog with content written by us and our writers
• Commenting in various communities regularly to gain engagements and leads
• Social Media commenting and updating
• Building following on Twitter and in other communities
• Keyword research and providing keywords to staff who need it like article writers, marketing department etc.
• Data entry and other database cleansing work
• Monitoring engagements and analytics
• Creating tracking links for campaigns and noting the success of campaigns
• Providing other online marketing support as required
• Finding useful websites and other online research as needed
You Must be able to:
• Complete projects on time with excellent presentation skills
• Willing to go the extra mile for customers when required
• Be punctual - essential
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be flexible, willing to learn and be an excellent team player
• Have a close eye for detail - essential
• Be willing to turn your hand to anything
• Have and hold integrity and ethics at the front of your deportment at all times
• Be willing to suggest and pioneer change
Skills: marketing, english, yahoo, research, video, twitter