Content Writier - SEO Copywriter ** New to oDesk Welcome**
We are looking for an experienced SEO and content experts who are well-versed in all the aspects sales and marketing writing strategies.We need content writers to create unique content for our Environmental Health and Safety company.
The content should be along the lines of "OSHA's New GHS regulations" or maybe deal with current issues like "OSHA regulations that apply to the Construction Industry". The writer must both come up with new posting ideas and write about specific topics when provided.
In the beginning postings will be weekly. After some time we will be asking for a higher volume of posts. Applicants who do not include the word "My Health and Safety Expert" in their application will not be considered.
Writers must be fluent in English and use a friendly wit in their writing style. Submit an example of your work. Either provide a url directly to your work or an attachment. I don't want to have to dig through your profile to find it.
This position required quality articles, marketing video scripts, web page copy, and email auto-responders. Strong research skills are required for this position in order to be successful. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
This position requires the candidate to be available during North American hours with preference of 8am - 5pm Mountain Time (+/- 2 hours). The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- At least two (2) years experience in professional-level writing positions
- Outstanding creativity
- Excellent English speaking & writing skills are required
- Must be easily contactable by email or Skype
- A self-starter; ability to see the 'global' picture
- Have a proactive approach to problems and possess excellent problem-solving and researching skills
- Excellent scheduling and task-management skills
- Solid understanding of all up-to-date SEO/keyword marketing strategies and continues to keep knowledge current
- Ability to interact with other team members positively and build successful working relationships
- Excellent understanding of new (Penguin 1.1+) SEO-related information and techniques
The selected candidate will perform some or all of the following duties (please note: more duties may be assigned/expected at the employer's discretion):
- Write/rewrite new or existing content in order to increase conversions
- Create/write video scripts for short online promotional videos
- Produce weekly blog posts (basic knowledge of Joomla is required!)
- Create email auto-responder sequence content that promotes high CTR's and conversion rates
- Assist with document creation (wording, design, etc.)
- Manage multiple writing projects simultaneously at various stages of development
- Ability to write weekly articles/blogs
You must be able to work the above hours. There will be no exceptions.
** Lowest Qualified Bidders will be interviewed first**