Convert PSD to HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a front-end developer to convert 100+ psd designs into html5, css3, jQuery using Bootstrap. A successful candidate will get a continuing stream of small projects for a long term.
A successful candidate needs the following skills:
1. html5, css3, jQuery & knowledge of Bootstrap
2. Attention to detail is essential
3. Develop sites quickly, without wasting time on other things
4. Know css/jQuery animation effects
5. Respond to change requests and emails without delays
A test job must be undertaken to prove skills and test the quality of the code. The test is to convert 2 page design from psd to html using only Bootstrap elements (css/jQuery).
The default HTML template will be provided, so any work should be based on this template. Any new css should be placed in a separate file and override the default css.
The structure (header, footer & navigation) of the default template should stay unchanged, except inside content container div. If a change is required outside content div it must me made using jQuery.
An example of a complete site can be provided on request.