The scope of the initial job has changed so please re-read the brief below and resubmit any bids.
I am looking for a Wordpress developer who is able to convert an existing HTML/CSS website in to a fully functioning Wordpress site with 4 custom post types and if possible some different user roles.
E.g. I will be administrator but users underneath me will only be able to access the 4 custom post types to add content.
List of requirements:
- Clean coded Wordpress site
- User roles and permissions (existing plugin is fine)
- 4 custom post types or custom meta areas including:
- 1 for news items (Heading, date, text)
- 1 to upload a downloadable file
- 1 to upload an image, title and testimonials that will be displayed on page
- 1 FAQ tab with the question and answer inputs
There will also be the requirement for content areas on the homepage to be editable for future changes.
We also need phpBB or any other forum type integrated in the website. I can set up the back end but need the forum integrated so it fits with the current design.
I will provide a full brief with exact directions for successful applicant.