Converting two images to html/css/js
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Before you accept the job please ensure that you are familiar with Google Webmaster Tools including Rich Snippets and Page Speed. You are required to deliver all HTML/CSS/IMG/JS files. Please use the latest jQuery release for all JS.
- Google Page Speed of 99 or higher needs to be achieved
- All images which belong to the template need to be styled via CSS background-image attribute
- Content div-container needs to sit right underneath the body tag for maximum SEO benefit
- Wherever there is an image of a beer, please ensure that the roll-over effect occurs. This is to happen across all pages.
- Blue layer with rating and the date when beer was the beer of the day only shows when mouse over image, needs to be realised using CSS opacity
- Facebook Share buttons can be ignored
- Clicking on an image links to the individual page
- Images of beer needs to be realised via <IMG>
- Include rich snippets into HTML for average rating, number of reviews and other relevant data