Copywriter with Mad Skills
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're a leading software company looking for copywriters with the skills to implement our voice and style in emails, banner ads, landing pages, and other instruments of marketing destruction.
- Our copywriters need to have a strong sense of style, pop culture, and current trends in technology.
- Must be funny on demand ... dance, monkey boy, dance.
- But above all must be FAST -- Deadlines are for beating
In short, if you can legitimately work Star Trek, Star Wars, and Doctor Who into copy about server backup, you are the chosen one, Neo.
- Mutant-strong English language writing skills
- Familiar with AP Style Guide, even if you don't like it
- Quick-draw copywriting skills, delivering outstanding copy fast
- Ignores deadlines (because the work is always turned in early)
Applicants must prove they have read this entire post by supplying us with a three- to five-page packet of writing samples. See how clever we are? We'd like to see a couple of B2B emails and a couple of landing pages, plus some ad banner copy--preferably something that reflects the tone we've established in this job post.
Send your resume with your samples. Those applicants meeting our criteria will be asked to prove their worth by completing a test. During a one hour, fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the position of doing this work for us and potentially having an expanded role.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. If you successfully complete the test, you’ll be paid $10 and be eligible for future work from us.
If selected, you'll be part of a pool of go-to copywriters working on projects less than 10 hours per week, but with plenty of long-term churn. This is a good "side gig" for a truly talented copywriter who needs to make a little cash for buying bow ties, or whatever kids do these days.
Skills: banner, marketing, english, test