Country Marketing & Public Relations Contractor - Indonesia
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month. Currently, there are over 40 million people around the world who use Evernote products to help them remember everything.
More than 12,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 1,200 applications and products that integrate with Evernote to date!
Evernote builds products and services that help people around the world remember all aspects of their lives.
You will report directly to the Director Market Development, APAC
About the Position:
We are looking for an energetic, organized individual contributor to coordinate our marketing & public relations efforts in Indonesia. This is a contract, part time position.
The Country Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator is an independent contributor position that works in conjunction with the Evernote Marketing Department to promote Evernote in Indonesia. The Country Marketing & PR Contractor will work with the other members of the marketing & PR teams and external PR firms to ensure smooth running of the division in daily tasks and as it relates to the rest of the marketing department.
Status: Independent Contractor
• Implement regional marketing and public relations activities
• Interact with regional marketing and public relations teams
• Day-to-day management and coordination of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and local blog
• Organize local media interviews
• Evaluate local events and speaking opportunities for corporate participation
• Support local partner co-marketing programs
• Plan and support local user meet-ups and influencer events
• Work closely with international community manager to help promote online communities
• Work closely with regional general managers to promote Evernote business development efforts
• Provide weekly update report for management team
Requirements and Skills
• 3 years minimum of hands-on experience in either marketing or public relations (in-house or agency) for a technology company
• Impeccable organization and multi-tasking skills
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Independent, self-starter able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to adjust to a variety of situations and personalities and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time
• Fluency in English + Bahasa Indonesia required
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation.
Skills: marketing, management, facebook, twitter, english