Create Adsense Website That Generates $30 - $40 USD Per Day
I need an Adsense expert to build a website that generates 30$ - $40 daily.
Must send me your past work related to this.
It must be a Wordpress website, and generate the minimum required daily revenue with no work on my part.
The web site should have unique contents and useful, no spun articles allowed.
- Write content that is Fully SEO optimized
- fully configure and update the website as needed to earn long term revenue.
- Only White Hat SEO Techniques are allowed.
- You MUST follow all Google Adsense rules and regulations.
- All Adsense clicks must be from 100% Organic traffic.
- No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services.
- NO Black Hat or Grey Hat techniques. I'll track all of these things.
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic or generate clicks on the website.
- No Pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by Adsense rules.
- The site must generate long term income with AT LEAST $30 to $40 USD per day.
- Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads.
- Should be able to add google analytics.
Please only reply if you have prior experience in such websites, as 100% of the payment will only be released once I receive the check from Google.
I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER:
- All terms have been met successfully.
- I see constant income in my Adsense account.
- When I receive my first payment.
What I can provide for the website
- Web hosting
- Domain name (if you want to use yours you need to transfer to my name)
- An Adsense account
The bidder should consider the following points:
- Tell me how you direct and increase traffic to the website. I should be earning daily without any work from my side
- Show me some of your previous website/blogs
Traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within Adsense TERMS OF SERVICE.
Only Professionals Apply.
READ TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
If you agree with the above terms, please bid now. Add the words "cookie-yum-yum" to the beginning of your bid, so that I know you're a real person.