Create Custom Shop Template From HTML site
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Create a custom shop template from HTML site files...can use wordpress, cube cart, oscommerce, open cart or any other shop framework
Functional areas that will provide marks
1) Shopping basket - together with a mock check-out flow
2) Ability to browse products of the site
3) Ability to search the site for specified products
4) Ability to navigate to grouped products for example a clothes shop may categorise by a number of categories, men's clothing, women's clothing and children. Perhaps further categories for make or smart and casual
5) Ability to filter results by the categories ( a good example of this is pc world http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/lapt
6) Extra marks will be allocated for a user registration flow (persistence of the user can use local web storage)
7) As items are bought it is expected that the number of items available to further purchase will decrease. If someone attempts to buy more items than there is stock for will have to be managed in any way you deem most appropriate, but it must be managed.