Create Electronic Flashcards to help me memorize 900 Questions/answers
I am preparing for my Microsoft Exam. I have well over 900 practice questions and answers. I need to memorize the questions/answers in a simple and logical way. I am using an electronic flashcards.
Your job will be to help me build these electronic cards. The requirements are provided below:
1. Excellent English writing skills. If the grammer in your application is below standards, you will be automatically rejected.
2. Strong ability to memorize information.
3. Must be able to extract the keywords in the answers and questions to build an effective solution.
Question: You Plan to deploy an RODC. Branch support techs maintain drivers and disk, but NOT domain user accounts.
Answer: Administrator Role Separation
You can go to studydroid.com to see a sample of the flashcards that I am using. I will be providing you the Microsoft data. Let me know if you have any questions.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Manage Online website inventory
- Fixed-Price – Writer to Touchup my Resume and Write my cover letter