Create Wordpress Template And Copy Files Into It
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This project is 2 phases. Could you please bid on each phase. We would start with phase I and then phase II after phase I is done.
Create ONE home page template.
* At top would be a form we have that covers the width of the page
* Below it would be content that we already have that would need to be formatted to the width of page
* Create a drop down menu like nationaldebtrelief.com has, but use our color and a different style so it doesn't look like a copy
* Use our logo, live chat, phone #, etc. at top. Create one or two graphics as needed.
Create an INNER template
* Would be 2 columns like http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/
* Make a form like they have with an arrow or person pointing to (but not a copy of what they have) on the right side
* Testimonial plugin below
* Phone # and graphic to call
* Recent articles
* Links to facebook, twitter, G+, etc.
Import our existing site pages - aprox 170 pages into the template you made
Format the text so it looks great and is correctly organized for SEO (H2, etc. tags)
Fix any links in the new pages (e.g. make sure links work right)
Make the new URLs the same as the old ones for each page (so we don't lose inbound traffic to the old pages)
Thanks and looking forward to working with you!