Create and Install E-Learning Portal-Moodle LMS
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We need an e-learning portal and website built; the following are very broad features, specific details will be shared with the short-listed providers:
We would like to have Moodle type elearning portal completely installed and setup on our own hosted domain.
Our setup requirements are relatively simple:
- To have the Moodle interface seamlessly integrate with a paypal payment gateway.
- To secure the Moodle site so that all content is protected from unregistered users.
- To setup the user registration, payment, learning, completion, certificate for different types of users.
- To enable us to be able to play videos, ppt, quizzes, and tests of various types as part of the training resources.
Once it's up and running, we can then upload and develop content ourselves.
Overall, should be a relatively straightforward task.
When applying, please provide at least two reference of a previous Moodle type LMS implementation. This job would be most effective with someone who has done a very similar project recently and can easily morph into our plans.
a. Four different types of users, each with a different “dashboard.”
1. Master Admin
2. Admin posting courses/viewing results-paypal payment to these admin users and also to me upon student registration.
4. Training Manager-can register/pay for multiple students, gets username and pswd data sent to students and TM automatically upon registration. TM can print a copy of certificate upon completion, or get notified of failure or failure to complete.
b. Separate Access Levels for each User type, including Admin Panel.
c. Eight types of learning content:
i. Reading Material / Static Text
ii. Practice Tests in Pre-defined order, followed by score reporting and all analytics
iii. Skills Tests in randomized order, followed by score reporting and all analytics, required as pre-requisite to continue.
iv. Video of Lectures
v. Video of “camtasia” type content.
vi. YouTube type video content
vii. Powerpoint slides
viii Interactive Blog for students to interact during and after each course. Blog allows for moderation accessible in admin panel
d. Users to view content, take practice and skills test, then final test. Must pass final test with % correct.
e. 18 Question Types including MCQs, True / False, Fill in the blanks, Matching, Likert Scale, Hot Spots, etc
f. Posting of Requirements / Setting up EVENTs by specific users, accessible by specific users
g. All formats of documents / content (Word, PDF, PPT, Flash, WMV, AVI, MPG / MPEG, MP3, JPEG, PNG, etc to be uploaded and accessed / played in each course
h. Virtual Classroom with all the usual features
i. Admin Backend to create new courses (upload content, add test questions, determine course pricing etc.)
j. Student Registration to include payment gateway, user account creation, etc. Info available to master admin in admin CP.
k. Training Manager Registration for multiple students at one time. Training manager can create an account, sign up students, pay for classes, monitor progress/results, view/print certificates of completion, etc.
l. E-Commerce / Payment Gateway
h. Main Site Tabs: Home: Courses: Register: Training Managers; Online Classroom; About US, Contact US With “Login” and “Logout” on upper right.
i. Complete installation of product onto my servers to full working capacity. Unlimited revisions to my satisfaction.
Terms: 25% upfront; 25% functional BETA; 50% upon publishing of finished, working, debugged, product.
Skills: paypal, training, video, youtube, test, pdf