Read this project description and make sure you understood it very well before you apply to avoid unnecessary time wastage during project execution.
1. A long url is iframed to display in short url.
2. When visitors go to the short url, the long url is displayed on the screen.
3. When visitors move mouse to the upper part of the screen to close the page, an exit popup zooms onto the screen.
4. See the attached image for the idea of the exit popup window. The exit popup should look exactly as the attached image (or better).
5. Check http://www.funandflirt.com/fun/sam
6. Visitors can fill and submit the "Book an Appointment" form.
7. Vacation responder message will be set up in any email (gmail, aol or email from any domain).
8. You will make the exit popup in a way that the "Book an Appointment" form content will submit to the email address where the vacation responder message is set up as mentioned above.
9. When the feedback form content is submitted to the email where the vacation responder message is set up, the message must automatically go to the visitor email address in the form he submitted.
10. All the contents of the exit popup must be editable without the developer's intervention, including changing of the email address the form content is submitted to.
You are expected to finish this work satisfactorily not later than 2 days after hiring.
We have other similar web projects for you on long term basis if your work is satisfied.
50% Milestone will be created when convinced by your submitted mock-up that you can do it as described.