Create three new introduction letters for clients
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
My company Hale & Fun provides education programs to retirement communities. Alot of our first point of contacts after an initial phone call is sending an email with information about the company.
I need three introduction letters written:
1. The first is to potential clients in the greater Sydney area
2. The second is to potential clients in Melbourne as part of our research into expansion into the area
3. The third is to key stakeholders and people of influence in Aged care in Melbourne asking to chat about expansion into Melbourne
Each should be no less than a page.
You will be given a number of previous introduction letters as a starting point. The final versions is expected to draw key points from these. We will also provide you with a copy of the information pack that is sent with these letters. At the moment, many of our clients feel that these packs are too big so it is expected that the versions you provide will reference only key components of the pack.
Individuals are either connected via email or linkedin- consequentially each one needs to have a version that reference to an information pack attached and a version asking them to contact me at my email address for an information pack and/or offering to send the information to the email they have listed.
The successful candidate will have had experience marketing to Aged Care management and use of E-mail based marketing and communication. Please provide evidence or explain how you address this criteria in your application
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – A5 pamphlet targeting pre-/primary school staff
- Fixed-Price – Prepare a job application including: CV, Cover letter and Selection criteria
- Fixed-Price – Write 5 insect related newsletters