Creative story teller Jun-Jul
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Please read everything CAREFULLY before applying or else I won’t reply. Thanks!
- Write stories for http://mistakesinlife.net
- $1 per approved story (fee included). This price is fixed. Please don't submit a higher payment proposal to me.
- 20 stories needed in total
- Start posting date: 6/1/13
- End posting date: 7/31/13
- Due Date: 5/20/13 – Please email me all 20 stories for approval on this date. If you are one day late, the contract will be cancelled!!!!!!!!
- Hiring date: As soon as you send me a sample story.
- You post the story by 7pm Eastern Standard Time on your assigned dates. I will give you the posting schedule.
- When you create an account on the website, your Username and Password is shared with me so I can post your story for you on the days that you forget. Everytime you post later than 10pm Eastern Standard Time or don’t post at all, I will pay you 10 cents less.
- Double check the website before you post. Do not post story that is already posted.
- All stories submitted to me for approval at once in a Microsoft Word Document. Each story will have a title and a category name. An excel spreadsheet will be provided later to fill out the rest of the information.
- All payment is made at once at the end, once all the postings have been made – which will be on 7/31/13
- Min # of words: 1200 characters including spaces
- Max # of words: None
- In the story, clearly identify the mistake made (give a storyline) and the lesson you learned from it.
- Only write about YOUR mistakes not other people's mistakes.
HOW TO APPLY:
- EMAIL me or send with proposal a sample story for evaluation. A story about a mistake you made in life and what you learned from it. Do NOT post anything on the website without my approval. Thanks!
- In your Job Proposal, make sure you bid it for $20 (this included fee) AND due date as 7/31/13.