Good Day applicants;
We are looking for a highly experienced cross browser coder.
The current coder who has worked over a 100 hours with out team on many projects, now has a full time job so will only be working from time to time. This is the opportunity of an on going and interesting position. Though not full time role by any measure.
Skills will include
1.being able to write sites that work in a range of browsers ( - FF 3+, IE 7+, Opera 9 +, Safari/Chrome.)
2. Table less markup
3.Compliance with W3C standards.
4. Able to take a design and code it into top quality code; and test it on a range of device sizes
5.Build responsive and fixed layout
6. write jquery, work with fonts and other relevant code
The correct worker, will be able to go to any web site given and provide a step by step break down of all the things wrong with a website, and browser by browser conflicts and issues. Sometimes this will be a CMS; though all that will be given is access to what is visible to the public; as that is what is important.
From that document; other developers would be given the role of fixing the CMS style sheets.
Some questions also, if you dont mind
1. Are you experienced with cross browser coding
2. Do you use tabless layouts
3. When you code are your sites Compliance with W3C standards.
4. Can you please write orange at the top of your response
5. What browsers and versions do you test
6. How many years have you been working in coding
7, Please provide some examples of you best code
8. Do you mind spending hours sometimes reviewing cross browser issues of someone else's code, and providing screen shots and a list of the issues
9. Are you a responsible worker and good with communication
10. Do you always use the odesk recorder, if not why?
I look forward to finding a new integral member to our team.
Thank you for your time,
And have a great Day
Manager of Ztra