A US Based Company is currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer with excellent knowledge on any cross platform mobile development tool (such as phone gap, titanium, flex or genexus) to "code once deploy all" (Android, Bada, Blackberry, iOS, Symbian, Win and Non mobile )
Target application is Crowdfunding Platform with virtual trading features. We need someone who can analyze and pick the best development tool for us and then do coding and development of it.
The budget for the development is open up to $100,000. Please bid with a Development Proposal, timeline, technologies, etc.
Only those who can submit an Executive Summary will be called for interview.
Please dont bid by merely saying and elaborating what have you done. We want to know what technology and how can this technology fit our current need.
The bid will be reviewed by high executives, so please provide us the the following information that we need so you can qualify for the the job.
Please submit your bid document with the PRECISE INFORMATION ON THE TOOL YOU ARE USING TO CODE THE MOBILE APPLICATION. It must contain the following information.
1. Target Cross Platform Application (Tool) to be used in the Development
2. Software License Cost, any annual fees, etc
3. Tool Type, Authoring Language, Input Environment, Output, Target Apps, Cost to Publish,
4. Features, Advantages, Disadvantages, Supported Platforms (mobile and non mobile)
5. The Global Clients of these Tools
Skills: blackberry, android-development