We need a talented and experienced Graphic Designer to work with us on a Dark Sci-Fi game called Cursed MECH. This game is built primarily for iPhone and will need large buttons for main menu. Sprite sheets for in game actions and effects.
WHEN APPLYING YOU MUST UPLOAD OR LINK A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK! NO SAMPLE NO RESPONSE!
Budget $100 is a monthly budget. We tell what we need you to work on. You set your own hours and schedule. This is NOT an hourly pay position, do not make hourly pay offer.
All directions are given in english.
WORK TO BE DONE:
1. We need sprite sheets created for the effects that our turrets will produce. (Link to turrets https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cwb6yuv
This will include lasers, plasma beams, particle cannons, explosions, fire, acid spray, ice spray, bullets, and electricity. If you have sample of this type of work please provide it in your application.
2. Turret Buttons : In game GUI: Please see attachment Iphone Layout 3: Along the top of the screen there will be 7 boxes for the turrets. This needs a nice frame and canvas. The canvas part will be 50% transparent the frame will be 90 transparent so it should look good and not be too distracting. The goal is to make the turrets easy to see and nice.
3: Mini Map: In game GUI: Please see attachment Iphone Layout 3 Top right of the screen will be a box larger than the turret buttons. This box will show small squares depicting enemy locations, turret locations and base location.
4. Main Menu Buttons : Main Screen GUI: Large buttons in dark sci fi style. These buttons must be large because we are building for the iPhone.
5. Frame and Canvas for text : Main Screen GUI: Size adjustable frames and canvas for text such as Story, Missions Objective and Help Instructions.
6. Store layout, frames and canvas. We need the store to clearly show off each purchasable object in nice frame and canvas. Players will use Points and Coins to unlock new weapons, turrets and abilities.
This is a great chance to work with a Game Development Studio. There is only one way into the Game Industry and that is to start making games. I expect many applications for this position so please show your best work and remain responsive. I do not have time to waste on those who do not truly value this opportunity.
Skills: layout-design, english