Custom Made Wordpress Theme
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I want to get a custom made WordPress theme built. I personally install, setup and customize WordPress themes and would like to outsource the development of this theme. I will then customize it the theme to my clients tastes.
My client has an acupuncture, massage, yoga, massages courses business. Her existing business is this:
I am upgrading it for her to make it look more attractive and SEO friendly.
She has given me the following criteria:
I want a wordpress theme to look like this - http://www.the-elbowroom.com/
The theme used on that site is a custom made child theme based on WordPress Twenty Ten.
I would like it to have the following functionality:
• Ability to put in place a magento shopping cart - she will be selling products on the site
• It is to have two columns
• I would like to place various widgets of my choosing in the sidebar
• Where the square images are on http://www.the-elbowroom.com/ I would like these to be in the form of widgets where:
⁃ I can upload any image I like
⁃ I can place any text I like in there
⁃ Have the option for one of these to be a video should I wish
• I would like to have full control over the colour scheme of the site
• It will need to be mobile friendly
• I would like the images on the home page to fade in and out just like in http://www.the-elbowroom.com
• I would also like the same navigation system as http://www.the-elbowroom.com
• Be able to incorporate a blog
• I will be connecting it with an online booking system - http://www.mindbodyonline.com
• I will be connecting it with various other systems so I don't want to lose the scability that WordPress has to offer
• I would like a sitemap on the bottom of the page which is editable - I can place the company logo in there etc.
• I would like to be able to put in place a small image on both the left and right hand corner of each page - http://www.meltchocolates.com/
• Color preferences: brown, green, grey (I want to have the ability to choose the colours in the theme)
• Fonts: I want to be able to pick and choose a font as I want
• I want the ability to add as many pages as I want
• It has to be easy for someone to customize (just like WordPress is)
• I would like to reserve the right to incorporate three changes to the design once the first draught has been submitted.
• I would like it to be as customizable as possible.
• I want the finished product to be a theme that I can install and customize with the above functionality.
Can you give me a background on what types of similar projects you have done before?
Could you give me an idea of cost and timeframe?
Thanks in advance,