Customer Service Representative
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
As our company is growing fast we require a highly motivated individual who will enjoy growing with our company. We are currently looking for an individual who has a high passion for technical advancement and the online world with strong peoples skills and a can do attitude and who is able to support a wide range of clients.
Optimizer HQ is a super fast growing online software company based in Auckland, that's making waves around the world. We see ourselves as an innovation factory creating cloud based applications to help businesses Find Win Keep and Grow profitable business relationships.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to become a key team member of our Customer Support Team delivering online, phone and E-Mail based front and back line IT support services to our worldwide customers. As a member of the Customer Service Support Team you will deliver pre and post sales support to our customers, you will identify and solve customer issues on different technical levels, you will be asked to promote our product by delivering outstanding support- just to name a few of your responsibilities.
In this role you will be asked to:
• Work unsupervised but as a member of the team.
• Show your people skills in interacting with our clients.
• Prove your profound technical and IT knowledge by being the ONE person to ask for our clients.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have excellent English communication skills covering oral and written skills.
• Have profound working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Thunderbird and the different Web Browsers and basic HTML programming skills.
• Have experience working with web sites and are familiar with FTP software.
• Have proven Photoshop and typing skills.
• Be a quick learner with a high level of first contact resolution for incidents.
• Actively seek to identify and find options to fix underlying problems develop a course of action for what the solution may be and implemented it.
• Document and share knowledge with the IT Team or the management where necessary in order to create a basis for new and improved processes or software.
Your passion lies in IT, especially in the online world? You are a good listener and connect easily with others? You are a cheerful and enthusiastic person who is keen to work in a fast changing and driven environment? We will be thrilled to hear from you!
Due to the nature of this position we are looking for Contractors able to work 25+ hr and who are looking for a long termed relationship.
Skills: typing, management, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Content Translator Required - English to Thai Language
- Fixed-Price – Graphic Designer - Thailand
- Fixed-Price – Sales Executive - Thailand