Customer Service/Sales/Customer Care
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Music Radio Creative - http://www.musicradiocreative.com - is a rapidly growing audio production company - we work with DJs, radio stations, podcasters and businesses that are looking for great sounding audio.
We are a fully online business and, as such, your location is not important.
You can perform work for us from anywhere in the world.
Do you have amazing customer service skills and would you like to work from home? If so - we would like to hear from you today!
The successful candidate will be working from home, replying to customer emails, taking Skype and VOIP internet phone calls, will be chatting to clients using LiveChat feature on our website when needed and managing orders from our customers.
This job is ideal for someone who is looking for the flexibility of working from home. Your geographic location is not important.
You will be required to pay your own taxes as this is a self employed/virtual assistant position. There will be a basic rate of pay and a generous commission earning potential.
Please note we are looking for someone to join our team on a long term basis - please do not apply if you wouldn't have the intention of working with us for at least couple of years.
This is a position that requires strong team work skills. You will be joining a team of audio specialists and it is essentials that you work together to provide the very best customer service.
You need to be able to work the following hours:
Monday - Friday 13.00 - 21.00 GMT/BST (please note that there is a time change in spring/fall each year).
Saturday 10.00 - 16.00 GMT/BST
Please ensure you can commit those hours before applying.
Essential requirements (you must demonstrate all and include references to them in your cover letter):
- Excellent English - both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in customer service/client management is essential - people from service industries are ideal candidates!
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Be able to multitask and make quick decisions where needed.
Good technical knowledge of emails, Skype and internet use is essential - previous experience of working with customer emails required.
- Fast internet connection and fast computer required.
- Previous sales experience is essential - please outline in your application details.
Beneficial (not essential) requirements:
- Foreign language(s) would be beneficial however not essential.
- Knowledge and experience in radio/audio industry would be very beneficial - please make sure to list this clearly in your email - it is not essential however.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Customer Service/Sales/Customer Care