As our company is growing fast, we require a highly motivated individual who will enjoy growing with our company. We are currently looking for an individual who has a high passion for technical advancement and the online world with strong people skills and a can do attitude who is able to support a wide range of clients.
Optimizer HQ is a super-fast growing online software business based in Auckland, New Zealand that is making waves around the world. We see ourselves as an innovation factory creating cloud based applications to help businesses find, win, keep and grow profitable business relationships.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to become a key team member of our Customer Support Team delivering online, phone and email based front and back line IT support services to our worldwide customers. As a member of the Customer Support Team you will deliver pre and post sales support to our customers, identify and solve customer issues on different technical levels and promote our product by delivering outstanding support.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited by:
- Working unsupervised while acting as a member of the team.
- Displaying your people skills by successfully interacting with our clients.
- Proving your profound technical IT knowledge by being the one person for our clients to go to.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent written and oral English language skills
- Possess proficient working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook and Thunderbird and basic HTML programming skills.
- Be familiar with FTP software and have experience working with web sites.
- Have a high level of keyboard and Photoshop skills (please provide test scores if you have them)
- Be a quick learner with a high level resolution occurrence for first time incidents.
- Proactively seek to identify, find options and develop a course of action to fix underlying problems.
- Report and share knowledge with Management or the IT Team when necessary in order to create a basis for new and improved processes.
- Be reliable and have the ability to obtain up to date hardware, software and a strong internet connection.
Candidates will undergo training over the first three week period of approximately 8-15 hours per week.
Does your passion lie in the IT world? Are you a good communicator and connect easily with others? Are you a cheerful and enthusiastic person who is keen to work in a fast changing and driven environment? We will be thrilled to hear from you!
Skills: english, windows-7, microsoft-office, microsoft-outlook, communication-skills, systems-programming