Danish Customer Service Position
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past 16 months.
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for an European Campaign regarding cosmetic and digestive aid goods. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle Customer’s concerns regarding backorders or late deliveries
2. Resolve cancelations and refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and processing an RMA.
3. Address customer’s general concerns and questions.
4. Respond to emails regarding customer’s accounts.
1. Is available Monday through Friday, for approximately 5-8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the Danish language.
4. You must be associated to Odesk. Please remember that all payments, hiring, and work will be done though Odesk.
WORK AND PAYMENT
1. During your assigned schedule, you will need to login using our internal clocking tool (not the oDesk tool)
2. Every 2 weeks payment will be released to you via oDesk depending on the hours worked as shown in our clocking tool.
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language that you are applying for and your level (should be 90 or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-wi
Remember all payments and contracting will be done through ODesk.